.

3/08/2012 12:54:00 AM
1
 If I can,I will help.

Are you getting a weird error message

 now no (error message) that you can't figure out? Are you having trouble even starting your computer?
No matter what kind of problem you're having, big or small, you've come to the right place in your search to find the solution!
 It doesn't matter if you're a seasoned computer professional, a fix-it novice, or somewhere in between - these resources will help you get your computer back up and running in no time
 .
just reply here with ur related problem,I will make a post to help those people.

some basic problem,where I can help are,

eg

1. You having a wim file,& you wants to restore your pc then I'm here,you dont need Windows AIK etc softwares for that.

regards
~!~ A.K.Singh~!~

1 comments:

A.Kr SIngh said...

if you needs any help,please comment(using add a comment link) in blog with screenshot.
and these posted solutions are from my experience.

Popular Posts

.