.

11/05/2013 11:08:00 AM
1

you can have aero transparency in windows 8 like you were having in windows 7,






how,just see the pics

1. download file
2. extract in c drive
3. run Agtweaker
4. select the option given in pic

5. use the resource png file
6 recommended file CustomDefault.png
7.apply & its done,enjoy.

Bugs:
1. of CustomDefault.png file only one

...............
2. customrp.png




..............................

annoying information:
as its made by bigmussle.

 



 Download file:

AeroGlass_with_blur.rar

................................................................................
sorry that I uploaded the file in survey site,as I am not getting anything with my all blogs
so uploaded to survey site,but dont worry you will not have to do anything,just copy paste the real information from this site to the survey page visit
 fakename generator.com 
and insert the values asked of that particular profile,plz help so that I can help you.
Thank you. ;)






1 comments:

@alpesh said...

Hi

I m got something in ur blog thank u.. :) for posting solutions....also check my Blog: link http://alpeshpanchal.blogspot.in/ if u need....

Popular Posts

.