.

4/24/2013 10:47:00 PM
0
Once you finished downloading/Installing VLC Media player,You tried to open vlc,but it doesn't opens. 😠


Don't worry 😉 Here's the solution.

1.open terminal & Type
   hexedit /usr/bin/vlc


2.now it will open the hexcode of vlc executable file

now go to text written like this  by pressing tab button
.getuuid

change it to .
.getppid


done now press
ctrl+s
to save the file.

save it & close the terminal & now try to open any song/movies,now it will play.😇
I was thinking to post this about 5-6 month ago,but wasn't able to that time





& this is the blog stats,when I looked at it I was shocked that where all my users gone that I have only few visits today,by seeing page-view yesterday, I got a relief. that page-view has increased double.


    the page visitors were 235 online yesterday.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

.