.

7/30/2013 09:04:00 PM
2
Hi! guys  & gals

I am a student from Comp Science branch,(my knowledge has nothing to do with this branch actually I forgot many things,which I can''t remember when any type of error occurs in my System(laptop)),
I faces atleast one problem a day in my friend's laptop's everyday .

So, There starts the !dea of making This blog,where i will write the solution about problems I faced up with My laptops & Desktop PC.



So,what You have to do is to just Comment here the Errors with the screenshots if possible by hosting to any server you can upload to your public Facebook,or google docs etc the give the links.

I will or the Other users will try to help you. 

So start now & one thing I have the comment moderation activated for spam comments so you will have to wait for my approval for posting of comments,but dont worry about that I will keep looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plesae help my all shortcuts opens with adobe reader,searched a lot in web but didn't helped me

A.Kr SIngh said...

try this reg file download & open in your pc,it will solve your problem,

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/9/24/2977695/shortcut%20exe%20lnk-fix.zip

Popular Posts

.